Fishing Forum

Full Version: Unfrozen or open water lakes/reservoirs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew of any lakes or reservoirs that are either unfrozen or have enough open water to fish? From reading posts on here, I can for sure tell Deer Creek is unfrozen and I've heard a part of east canyon is. But I was wondering if anyone knew if Jordanelle, Rockport, or Lost Creek or some other places like that? Thanks guys.
[signature]
Jordanelle is still capped over completely.
[signature]
http://bit.ly/2kJNXdj

The above is a link to the DWR fishing reports. It says Lost Creek has 10" of ice as of the 16th, Jordanelle had 6-8" as of the 9th, and East Canyon has 20' of water around the edges as of the 16th.
[signature]
Just got word today, Bear Lake is ice OFF. Garden City state park launch is clear and rainbow launch open. [fishon] If storm wasn't hitting next few days I would be up there clearing Cobwebs.
[signature]
Cutler is open, but high and riley and not the best conditions for fishing... Willard looked like it had blown open last night too, but that was from the freeway so I don't know if marina's are open yet... Won't be long.. J
[signature]