Fishing Forum

Full Version: Mexico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got back from a trip to some great bass fishing, with the best at 11/5lb and lots of 8's an 9's smallest was about 4lb I had some pictures but my camera didn't know how to swim that good..
But the trip was great with warm rain and great fishing..
[signature]
where in Mexico do you go, and do you take your own boat/gear?
[signature]
They have the boats and guides, El Salto is where I like to go..
You land at the air port and they pick you up and bring you back..All the rest is Fishing food fishing and more fishing..
[signature]
Sounds good! Just get to concentrate on fishing. Nice get away to warmer weather.
Tight lines.
[signature]
Sounds like fun, any concern on being an American in Mexico these days? I've heard the crime is pretty nasty and the current political situation isn't helping relations across the border... I hope on the individual level things are still okay to travel and do such things.. Hope the big picture smooth's out as well.. Later J
[signature]
Just got back a week or so ago and things went as good as they have in the past, on the flight down and back all the other tor. said they had a great time..

Thats all I can say or have to look at..
[signature]
Sounds good thanks... J
[signature]
I thought Mexico was building a wall to keep us out?
[signature]
A friend of mine and the whole group he was with ( a dozen guys) got robbed of everything they had with them between the airport and El Salto.

I used to spend a lot of time in Mexico,, some awesome fishing down there and great people too,

I sent my daughter to collage in Mexico and have family that live there now, but I will
not go down there anymore.
[signature]
So far I have heard of that happening but never talked to anyone or seen that happen..

Their are places that my guides have said we should not go but I fell it is not as bad as some make it out to be..

Look at how many get robed in some cites in the US and even killed..But many people still go on Vacations in the US..
[signature]
That's why you fly over the wall..[sly]
[signature]
I wouldn't go to West Valley City after dark if you paid me! Murders or gang shootings every night on the news. Where I go in the Yucatan, we walk the city streets at night worry-free.
[signature]
That's probably a good comparison. Thanks. J
[signature]