Fishing Forum

Full Version: FishingwithRusty, chick, lm, 062817, Collin and Sam the Dog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got out yesterday afternoon, had the little guy with me for a while. caught the best fish of the afternoon on a crig on a ledge break before i went and picked up Collin. we rode around looking at some stuff, trying to find some fish, did more looking than fishing. went and played in the water some. went in for dinner around 6 and got back out to fish more til around 8 when i dropped him off with mom for bed, then the fishing got serious for a bit.......<br /><br />ran to a shell bed Collin and i had marked earlier in the afternoon. pulled up and started beating around with the cb, caught one, lost one, caught a few and lost a couple and they shut down! dang it, loosing fish in a school is not good most of the time. no bigs but fun, a couple of keepers and another little shell bed that i can pull up on and fire at in a matter of minutes and pretty much know if they are there. just gotta keep looking and finding these little sweet spots. looked around some more in that area before making a move to another area to finish with a couple more little fish before calling it a night.