Fishing Forum

Full Version: FishingwithRusty, chick, lm, 072917, Sam the Dog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
went out saturday morning with the intent of fishing that little tournament out of wolfteever. after waiting around for a bit and talking with the other guys it was apparent that the usual guys that run it werent coming, so i just went fishing. went exploring into a creek i had not been in yet and saw some REALLY fishy looking stuff but didnt get many bites. was fishing through kind of fast really just looking. did manage to catch a few and one decent fish(5ish) on a buzzbait. caught a couple flipping. made it out to a shell bed on a point around noon and didnt leave it til 3 Smile there was a school of fish on there that were hungry Smile whacked on em pretty good with cb, crig, swimbait and a jig. the only problem was the boat traffic, thats how i imagine the inside of a washing machine must be and im in a 21' Skeeter with a wide beam and deck but after 3hrs i was a bit worn when i got to the house.