Fishing Forum

Full Version: FishingwithRusty, chick, lm, 11/04&05/17, Christine, Collin & Sam the Dog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so.....pretty much spent the whole weekend on the water Big Grin<br /><br />breaking in a new(to me ) motor and needed to get some hours on her. put the boat in saturday morning and started up the lake with the intent of seeing the watts bar dam(havent been up there yet). ran in and out of the creeks on the way and got to the hiwassee, had to stop and fish for a bit, had a couple of blows on a forg but i didnt connect. got the call that the boy was up so i turned around and went to pick him up. kept right on going down the lake to the other dam Smile stopped to fish the mat near pinkys and caught one and had another come off. picked up Christine and dropped Sam the Dog off and went looking for some schoolies. found a couple but not like they were when i took Charlie. went to Steve's for some ribs(YUM!) and called it a night.<br /><br />back at it sunday am and captured a few on top with a spook on a point. spent a fair amount of time through the day pitching a jig around with no love. picked up boy after breakfast and rode around some more. took him back to the house for nap time and went to put the boat on the trailer but....got intercepted by some nasty fish that kept attacking my spinnerbait in the back of a windy pocket Smile after i caught all of them that would bite (12-15) i put it on the trailer and went home to wash the boat and check the motor over. boat is nice and clean and there are no leaks inside the cowling. YAY!