Fishing Forum

Full Version: Lx545, Nickajack-Sullivans, Anything that bites, 12/2/17, Solo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Put in at Sullivan's Saturday morning around 7:15. Fished my first spot pretty hard for about an hour and a half. Threw shad rap,fluke, lipless and a jig with no bites. Headed down to my second spot and continued the same pattern. Put a spotted bass about 12" or so in the boat on a black and blue 1/2oz jig. Caught him swimming the jig back to the boat. Tried to hone in on a pattern because they say you can tell alot from your first bite but I couldnt pinpoint anything that stood out. Pulled up on a tree that was loaded with what looked like crappie on my graph. Threw a little twister grub on a leadhead and put two in the boat quick with one being 12". I thought man a load of crappie sure would taste good. Got my lure hung and like a dummy went and got it without thinking about scaring the school off. Never found them again. That was my 3 fish for the day. Called it off at 11:30 because I was getting hungry and momma needed help with the kiddos. Skies were cloudy until about 10 or so with no wind and water temp around 55 degrees. Had a frustrating good time lol. Thats my fall theme lately haha.