Fishing Forum

Full Version: Deep creek/ Daniels res..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to head up Saturday. Was wondering if anyone knows if Daniels or deep creek is frozen? Any information would be great. Thanks...
[signature]
Dec 10th north side people were ice fishing. South side open water and people fishing from the bank. It was 37 degrees. I would think with as cold as it has been that it would be all froze over by now. Good Luck!!
[signature]
Cool thanks man. I appreciate the help and information
[signature]
As of Saturday there was still open water in the middle, but the ice around was a solid clear 4 inches. I fished it Thursday and Saturday and did very well. 4 fish over 20" largest was 23 and 4.5lb. the ice is very very slick so bring your skates.

only took 1 pic. this is comparison to my big size 14s
[signature]
Which of the two are you referring to?

RJ
[signature]
I am thinking of going up on Friday.... 1st ice fishing trip of the season for me. What do you recommend? Nice fish!
[signature]
Those are some nice fish. I went up Saturday with some friends and we caught some decent fish the biggest was only 18. But it was a fun day on the ice. Anything white or green worked well for us[reply][/reply]
[signature]
Thanks for the recommendation! I will give it try.
Good luck on your next trip
[signature]