Fishing Forum

Full Version: tpet96--Weather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shawn, how about that weather. Looks like it might be turning around again. Down here in south east OH it looks like it will get in the low 60s for a chainge. How about up your way?<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.
Looks like 50's the next couple of days. Hopefully it is a turn around. I wanna go fishing!<br><br>
Ya me too! Want ta try for thoes cats in my stock pond with the new baits that I got off the board. Just mabe this year I can hook into one.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.
Do you ever do any saugeye fishing or Wiper (Hybrid Striped Bass) fishing?<br><br>
No I haven't. I currently stay close to home with my grand children and my stock pond. The only other fishing I do is ocasional trip to Lake Hope with my oldest son. I try to make the trip to the gulf coast every 4-5 years for 2-3 weeks of nonstop fishing out of Port Aransas TX. It is the best, as the fish are always biting someware around Port Aransas. I lived there for about 10 years and never had a bad day of fishing.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.