Fishing Forum

Full Version: Lincoln 3/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got to the launch about 8, dock was covered with boy scouts. Water is still cold 47deg. Fished in front of the L till about 10 not bite. Kinda noisy anyway some guy in parking lot honking his horn.(blk)
Headed out to the island, there was a boat in my spot. Found uot later it was Adam Eakle, fished on the east side reef. Had to push pelicans out of the spot, water 46 deg, no hits. Seen a few roll. Could hear the wind coming about noon from the south as predicted. Time to go. Everyone came in. No one I talked to caught. Steve(pezvela) showed up to show off his tan from cabo, good to meet you and bs with you and Adam.
BLK hay you need to start bringing your boat and fishing stuff. Ya might catch few more 😂
[signature]
[#0000FF]'Bout time to start fishing with lures with hooks on them.

I'm thinking by next week we will be seeing more fish of all species.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Hey, I’ll get there in the boat this week. If you are not ketchen em there is not much use in me trying.

I was going to let the air out of your truck tires but wasn’t sure I could get out of town fast enough.

Plan to hit it Tues. and again Friday with TD. Watch for a couple of 30+res.

BLK
[signature]
the lures I have been using sure have been catching the bottom, if the weather would stabilize just a tiny bit, weather is looking better this week, I think friday should be good if you can keep the wind monster away.
kinda feeling ill might get bad by friday[Wink]
[signature]
I'm thinking you scared them all away honking your horn, ya got to remember i know you would have come back to seen of the crime, I woulda caughtya. last year the best days where mid march, but water temps where 48 then and steady, mama nature sure aint been steady this year, hopefully she has gotten most of it out of her, at least give us 3 or 4 days of good.
[signature]