Fishing Forum

Full Version: mjc1761, Guntersville Lake, Bass, 7-14-18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The fish catching action just kept on rolling right along on Lake Guntersville. I had a client from Kentucky for his second day of fishing and we decided to do some night fishing since it was a Saturday and we "THOUGHT" we could beat the crowd, at least that's what we thought. With all of the Bass fishing boats and Bow Fishing boats running around on the lake at night I ask why "WHY" would one even attempt to run your jet skis, yes jet skis, and ski boats around, and with "NO LIGHTS"!!! This is an accident waiting to happen because hey guess what, "WE CAN'T SEE YOU"!!! I guess they thought we are just suppose to "SEE THEM" even without lights. Typical Saturday and Saturday night on most any lake I guess. Anyway we still caught some solid fish along some deep grass lines with Choo Choo Spinnerbaits. This gentleman had a fantastic time with his first trip to Lake Guntersville and got to experience some great fishing action in the daytime and nighttime. Have some fun, and if your on the water at night look out for the "IDIOTS" on the lake with "NO LIGHTS"!!! Mike Carter