Fishing Forum

Full Version: Pineview crappie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning! Has anybody heard heard about pineview crappie? Went out last week with no takers, could be the storms, they're picky. Thanks and good fishing.
[signature]
What part of the lake did you try? Did you graph them?
[signature]
We just left there and we caught zero crappie and lots of perch and mud cats, after we gave up on the crappie.
[signature]
I was there, around the port ramp, this morning. One six incher. Had a few hits, but no real takers. Managed one fat eleven inch perch......that was fun!

I marked a lot of fish but no love.

LT
Finished over by the boys by the dam, marked a couple schools of crappie, perch no takes. Maby a week or so.
[signature]
Wind kept me from going tonight. Hopefully it turns around for thurs night. That is my make up trip day. [fishon]
[signature]
Did you happen to notice what the water temp was? I seem to have better luck fishing for crappie this time of year when the temp drops to 54 degrees or less. And I also find a lot more bitters in shollower water back in some of the bay's. Hope this will help you.
[signature]
It was around 56 - 57 degrees yesterday.
[signature]