Fishing Forum

Full Version: bub591945, Watts Bar, LM, 3/11/2019, David & Cadyn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: 3/11/2019<br />Lake: Watts Bar Lake<br />Water Temp: 53<br /><br />Yesterday was one of those days i'll never forget. I put in at Blue Springs Marina and fished from about 10 am till about 4 pm. It rained for a little while, but around 1:30 it cleared up and the bite was ON! It didn't matter what you wanted to throw, they were eating it! I caught over 20 keepers in 2 hours. I caught fish on traps, chatter baits, spinner baits, and square bills. The water is warming up pretty fast and the bass are headed to the shallower water. The water is still pretty stained, but it didn't seem to bother the fish. All fish were caught in 4'-10' on secondary points and channel swings. I also got to enjoy these fish with a good friend of mine and his son Cadyn. The big one weighed 7.2 lbs. We weighed it on 2 different sets of scales just to make sure! After the group picture we were walking back up the ramp to my boat and Cadyn jumps up and says.... Hey, there's another big fish in this livewell! So another good 4 lber didn't even get to make the highlight reel. Fantastic day on Watts Bar! <br /><br />"Jerk when they bite!" <br /><br />