Fishing Forum

Full Version: Justfishin, Nick, CFF #2, 2/16, Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started off down river where we caught fish earlier in the week. I pulled in, had a fish on in the first 10 min. I thought they are still here, well I was wrong. Fished around got nothing, well not nothing! When Ray and I was there Wednesday he had caught a fish and with the next cast his rod slipped out and into the water it went. I hit the spot lock and we started to try and snag it. We tried for a while and gave up. This morning we started on that spot and after I caught the first keeper I caught his rod! It was just luck but Ray was glad. We moved a short distance caught on right off, then nothing else. Started back up river fished a point Ray got our 3rd keeper. Moved around Ray caught a short. We thought with the sun out the the fish may have moved up at our first spot. Ray caught one more and culled. Caught fish on traps and chatterbait. Ended up with 8.31. See everyone at the next one.