Fishing Forum

Full Version: How do you get boogers without having a cold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the talk about boogers has me very intrigued ! How do i get my fingers on these boogers? Anybody know?[cool]
[signature]
go to HOOKED FISHING TACKLE in kaysville james will share his with you LOL
[signature]
Hey thanks but it is so far from my house. I live in nephi and i think its maybe 2 hours away.[Sad] Do you have a phone # were i can call them ?
[signature]
Look for the pink armed girl. She has all the answers.
[signature]
i don't but hang in there i'm sure someone here does
[signature]
hey ocean i was at hooked fishing tackle on tuesday and the phone number is (801)or (435) 497-9680. hope this helps you out if not please let me know. both of those girls were helpful when i was in the store. trfishin
[signature]
hay I could pick some up for you and bring them to redmond with me if you want? let me know I'm going by there tomarrow and friday.
[signature]
Ocean you can PM me,I can ship.
[signature]
Hey thats great! But are you still going sat. with the weather the way it is? If you are lt me know ok .If you can get me the 3 colors that they have ok.
[signature]
we've talked it over and think we are going to call off the trip for this weekend hoping to go next weekend.
[signature]
Thats what i was thinking because of the weather headed this way. Next weekend i will be staying the weekend in magna .So hopefully i can fish echo .
[signature]