Fishing Forum

Full Version: Pineview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one been to Pineview that can report on ice thickness, catching? etc. Any size to the perch?

Thanks.
[signature]
I drove past it quick this evening. People had been fishing both sides of cemetery point. I did not walk down and check thickness. Open water in a number of places up near the dam in the narrows.

A couple facebook reports of perch. I have not seen any Crappie reports yet
[signature]
I drove by it yesterday as well, i confirm Cowboys report, i did not see anybody on the Ice when i drove by, there is open and standing water. Looked sketchy at best. I would wait a few days before i would go.

Hope this helps Be Safe
[signature]
Hit Pineview Friday. Ice was 3.5-4" by Cemetery point. Catching small perch and crappie, 5-6" . Best depth was 40' to 44'.
[signature]
Just got home from Pineview. Ice was 4” and the edges were solid. We caught around 60 perch and maybe 8 crappie. Perch were right off the bottom in 30-40’ of water. Perch were in the 6-8” range. Bite shut off from 11-2 then slowly picked back up and was hot while the sun was setting.
[signature]