Fishing Forum

Full Version: Pineview x2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit Pineview twice in the past week. Sunday (2/23) with my brother and oldest son and today (2/29) with my youngest son. Edges are solid and ice is 16 inches. Sunday was non-stop perch action in 50+ feet of water. Today was a bit slower in the same spot but still enough action to keep the 13yo interested. I told him we wouldn't stay past noon but when noon rolled around I heard "maybe a couple more fish". Great to get him into the action. Shout out to Cowboy Pirate for the general area recommended in one of his posts.
That's awesome to get the kids out enjoying the perch action.
One word of warning.  I was younger then him when I got "addicted" to fishing, but......

My wife claims that if I had become addicted drugs and alcohol that it would have been cheeper then my fishing addiction.   Tongue
But, she always knows where I am at on my days off.  LOL

That teen is in trouble.
I am very happy that somthing I shared helped your crew have a great perch run. Pineview has been an awesome location this year for families or first timers. I know the size is down, but there have been a lot of happy Smiles coming back off the ice. Kinda makes up for the size.

I have one more planned trip to PV - a night Crappie run. Should be fun