Fishing Forum

Full Version: Broke my own rule and I paid for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 934-A0-ECB-B49-C-4547-87-D4-D389-EDF774-E7.jpg] This is what happens when you don't collapse your poles and drive with the trunk open to a better spot.  One gust of wind and I lost them. Kids thought it was funny as hell.
Ouch, sorry for your bad luck
We've all taken shortcuts that we have subsequently regretted and yes the kids would think it was hilarious.
Ive got same rule going to New spot and I've pictured it in my head that very thing. A couple times I've been lazy so these pictures you shared may have me heart she and tears....and my kids laughing at me.
I've lost too many good rods that way. Smile  Even with my kids all grown up,  they still get a good laugh Big Grin
Bad luck but....Look at the positive, now you have to get new and better poles, a guy cant be with out,
Thought the hype was ugly sticks can't be broken.  After my dog stepped on a couple rods in the back of Cherokee and broke them, I put a ski rack on top to lock them in.  Dog can still go with me and don't have to break rods down.