Fishing Forum

Full Version: How’s scofield doing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry I haven’t been around a while. Been busy being busy. I have a trip planned for scofield later this month. Wondering how it’s been there as of late.  TIA!
White tube jigs and a bit of chub meat = all the cuts you want, average 15 inches, if you need chub meat look for fish on the bottom in about 10 to 20 ft water, worm on a jig get you a couple. a lot of fish south of the island, havent found the wipers of muskies yet,
(06-02-2020, 02:29 PM)MSM1970 Wrote: [ -> ]White tube jigs and a bit of chub meat = all the cuts you want, average 15 inches,  if you need chub meat look for fish on the bottom in about 10 to 20 ft water, worm on a jig get you a couple. a lot of fish south of the island, havent found the wipers of muskies yet,
Thanks!
By the Way...How are the Wipers doing at Scofield? Are they considered a success story? They put them in a few years ago... but it doesn't seem like they have really planted many since then & I don't hear of many people catching them.