Fishing Forum

Full Version: Weber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chip_Flipper

Fished the Weber Morgan area from 4:30 to about 6:00 last night caught 8 browns 2 on hares ears the rest on a olive woolly bugger. Had a great time, been a few too many weeks with out water running under me felt goood.
[signature]
were there alot of frozen areas on the morgan section?

I seem to remember seeing the river solid on my way to echo a couple weeks ago...

JOe
[signature]
I have been looking for river access in that area. Would you please let me know what area you were fishing? A lot of the Morgan area is private and I would like to find open fishing water. Ice fishing has been a blast this year but i'm ready to hit the rivers now. Thanks for your info, DKS
[signature]

Chip_Flipper

The only ice I saw was freezing on my fly rod. The river is still running clear but I fear for not much longer. Where I fish is from Como Springs up to the golf coarse. From there up to the canyon just below Tagarts is all private. I know there is access from Morgan up to the golf coarse. Hope this helps.
[signature]
Thanks for the info.and good luck fishing DKS
[signature]