Fishing Forum

Full Version: Willard Bay with Son and Daughter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Took my son and daughter out for a morning fishing trip to Willard Bay, they had a ball and the bugs weren't bad. Trolling Flicker shad and they ended up with a mixture, they lost maybe 6 or 8 fish. Fish for supper tonight. Very enjoyable trip.

[Image: Michelles-willard-wiper.jpg]

[Image: Michelles-Willard-walleye.jpg]

[Image: Son-and-daughter-a-morning-at-Willard.jpg]
Looks like they had a really nice trip (and catch) for sure, Pete! Water looked to be pretty calm in those pics. Bet dinner was tasty tonight!
Man those wipers look thick. Did they make the drag scream?
Pete, that's a fine days catch ! Nice size walleye your girl was holding.
(06-23-2020, 12:15 AM)PACKFAN Wrote: [ -> ]Took my son and daughter out for a morning fishing trip to Willard Bay, they had a ball and the bugs weren't bad. Trolling Flicker shad and they ended up with a mixture, they lost maybe 6 or 8 fish. Fish for supper tonight. Very enjoyable trip.

[Image: Michelles-willard-wiper.jpg]

[Image: Michelles-Willard-walleye.jpg]

[Image: Son-and-daughter-a-morning-at-Willard.jpg]
 That's some awesome family time there buddy!
(06-23-2020, 01:31 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: [ -> ]Man those wipers look thick. Did they make the drag scream?
My daughter has a ball catching those wipers, we don't really care to eat them but have some friends that love them.