Fishing Forum

Full Version: Otter xt pro resort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of a place that would have the otter xt pro resort in stock so I can pick one up if you know of a place please let me know everywhere that I have checked you have to order them online
(01-04-2021, 05:56 PM)pizzaman_288 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know of a place that would have the otter xt pro resort in stock so I can pick one up if you know of a place please let me know everywhere that I have checked you have to order them online

I’ve shopped several places and I haven’t seen any Otter’s in stock. Hope you find one!
Here in UT it's online only for Otter. Watch for one of their free shipping deals. You can buy the canvas/frame online and buy the sled here. Might save some shipping cost. Cabelas usually offers free ship to store.
If there were any stores it would be Cabela's, Jeff (skunkedagain) ordered a sleeper Otter (not sure on the model) and had it shipped to the Farmington store but then found a better deal from a friend on a ClamX200. They may have that one in stock there or maybe Jeff stopped it before it shipped there. Maybe he'll chime in on it with the details.
Ira, it's been 6-7 weeks but the Farmington store did have the one I ordered, it was a Lodge XT Pro flip over, so it was a little smaller than the resort, but I think only 6" difference in length. Don't know if they still have it, I felt bad cancelling my order, but the other deal was too good to pass up... I really like that Otter shelter and was going to go with it until this opportunity showed up after I had ordered the other one... Good luck, I hope they still have it... Later Jeff
(01-05-2021, 02:59 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: [ -> ]Ira, it's been 6-7 weeks but the Farmington store did have the one I ordered, it was a Lodge XT Pro flip over, so it was a little smaller than the resort, but I think only 6" difference in length.  Don't know if they still have it, I felt bad cancelling my order, but the other deal was too good to pass up... I really like that Otter shelter and was going to go with it until this opportunity showed up after I had ordered the other one... Good luck, I hope they still have it... Later Jeff
There is a [/url]Otter xt Cabin ice fishing shelter on KSL right now foe $550 in Bountiful. Great shape, just looking for something bigger. With cover and tow hitch.

text is best 8016964359

[url=https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/62530356]