Fishing Forum

Full Version: Anyone know what this lure is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got this lure from a tackle box purchase off ebay about 10 or 12 years, Sadly lost the lure but it was a great lure for one of the fish species we chase in the Southern part of the state... anyone know what brand/name this was?

It was about 4-4.5" long, Red Eye, dark blue back, purple underneath

[Image: image.png] [Image: image.png]
I don’k know, but you might want to think about adding an extra ‘e’ in to your user name.
Just lookin’ out for ya.
Just like I look out for those strippers in Lake Powell, which isn’t even a lake.
(01-08-2021, 03:16 AM)MrShane Wrote: [ -> ]I don’k know, but you might want to think about adding an extra ‘e’ in to your user name.
Just lookin’ out for ya.
Just like I look out for those strippers in Lake Powell, which isn’t even a lake.
I literally just spit my coffee at work reading this
It looks like a lucky craft holographic lure. It would fall under the holographic lure category if you’re looking for a similar replacement.
It could also be a lure made by Yo-zuri, either a topwater or a very shallow-running jerkbait.
I immediately thought it is a saltwater surface popper. The hooks look like saltwater models. Not a Yo-Yuri, though.
(01-08-2021, 06:43 PM)filletedalive Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a lucky craft holographic lure. It would fall under the holographic lure category if you’re looking for a similar replacement.
Thanks, will see what I can find in that category!

Hoping to tease some strippers and that lure was the total bomb last time down there... but Sadly, lost it