Fishing Forum

Full Version: Magic Reservoir Yesterday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was on east side of Magic early Saturday morning and rods were going off after only five minutes.   All i did till one was manage bait and jawjackers for the kids.  I guess you could call me master of the bait.
...get it...ha ha.  Anyway ended up keeping 17 rainbows and 7 perch.  They lowered the lake again to work on the dam killing off a ton of fish again.  Not near as many perch as last year.  Where we fished was 25 to 30 feet deep last year, only 10 this year.  Here are a few kid pictures.   The Smiles day it all.  Happy fishing everybody![Image: 20210130-164337.jpg][Image: 20210130-100325.jpg][Image: 33038.jpg][Image: 33034.jpg][Image: 33026.jpg][Image: 33032.jpg]
Nice report and pics, thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Looks like the kids had a blast, Smiles say it all. Cool
I'm impressed by the color of those filets are they always that color at Magic? Any size to the perch?
Looks like a great day. I figured there would be a bit more water on that side, so I'm guessing be very low at the dam.