Fishing Forum

Full Version: Smoking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got up early this morning and ran my kokes from the other day though the smoker. Turned out great.

[Image: KIMG0876.jpg]
Those kokes look tasty, wish we could find them like that down here, it has been a few years since I've caught any while ice fishing.
They turned out great. I wish we had them a little closer, I'd fish for them more, love them smoked.
(03-14-2021, 10:42 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: [ -> ]They turned out great. I wish we had them a little closer, I'd fish for them more, love them smoked.
Yea, it would be nice if they had kokes in your local lake there by your place.
Yea, that'd be great, or even in Salmon Falls.
I thought Salmon falls had kokes in it? or is the upper salmon falls different than the Salmon Falls you are referring too?
Upper salmon falls is different from Salmon falls creek res. I looked and neither have kokes in them, looks like they tried on Salmon res. At one time.
Took one and a few other things over to the neighbors this afternoon and got a big thumbs up.
(03-15-2021, 10:40 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: [ -> ]Took one and a few other things over to the neighbors this afternoon and got a big thumbs up.
It's hard not to love smoked kokanee. Big Grin
Lol, no it's not. He's never had any before.