Fishing Forum

Full Version: Slow day on the lower Bear River
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started the day out by going fishing on the lower Bear River. Water was about 6 inches higher. Fished the current, got lots of snags. Did catch this 26 inch cat before heading home.

I have the same picture issue on yours as Jim’s so I can’t score until I can see full fish. This is a BFT system issue so I’ll work on it. J
If you caught a cat on the BR you are doing ok. Its been stingy this year. Congrats
BiggerBait, Jeff,  I tried something with his last Cat post. I did a copy to my PC, then resized it.
Lets see if it will post as an attachment. It's only 99.0 KB.  
On my PC I can see it pretty clear and can enlarge it, but I only see 25.5"  

What say you Jeff ?  

[attachment=704]

(05-28-2021, 08:59 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: [ -> ]BiggerBait, Jeff,  I tried something with his last Cat post. I did a copy to my PC, then resized it.

What say you Jeff ?  

PENDING
Hey Forest, nice job, I agree that looks like 25.5 points to me... Sorry it's not editing like usual, so having to do things differently... Thanks for the effort Forest... Jeff
(05-28-2021, 08:59 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: [ -> ]BiggerBait, Jeff,  I tried something with his last Cat post. I did a copy to my PC, then resized it.

What say you Jeff ?  

What say you Jeff ?  

PENDING

POSTED  1 = 25.5