Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jordanelle 6-19-21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit the water at about eight o clock and motored over to where I was catching salmon last year. After no seeing anything of interest and catching a couple of trout I set out to see if I could find some salmon willing to play. 

It took a couple of hours but finally found an area that was holding fish. Got all of my hits between 20-30 feet deep going 1.7-1.9 mph using orange flashers and orange squids tipped with corn.

Fish were 15-16" in length and nice and fat. 

[Image: IMG-20210619-153402342.jpg]
Nice!  Wonderful fish.
They do still exist in Jordy...was starting to wonder
(06-19-2021, 11:07 PM)a_bow_nut Wrote: [ -> ]Hit the water at about eight o clock and motored over to where I was catching salmon last year. After no seeing anything of interest and catching a couple of trout I set out to see if I could find some salmon willing to play. 

It took a couple of hours but finally found an area that was holding fish. Got all of my hits between 20-30 feet deep going 1.7-1.9 mph using orange flashers and orange squids tipped with corn.

Fish were 15-16" in length and nice and fat. 

Great report, good to hear they are still there and pretty decent size.
Nice report, and great looking fish.
That’s great news ! Good report glad you got into them. It had been pretty quiet up there so far.
It is very good to hear you got into them.
Thanks for the post.