Fishing Forum

Full Version: Yuba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fishing was pretty good from shore. Wanted catfish and caught a few, biggest was 22". Also caught lots of carp, a few wipers, and a nice perch. Used worms on a slip sinker rig. Released everything.

[Image: IMG-20210819-203330.jpg]

[Image: 20210819-141610.jpg]
Thank you for your post, information has been hard to get for yuba..
I see you were by the boat launch, can a boat still be launched.
Did you see a boat on the water?
Several boats out today. See pic. Sorry no other info, just did a drive by

[Image: 13-CDFB82-5489-4-A3-E-AEBE-54-FC211-F24-FE.jpg]
(08-22-2021, 01:49 AM)EyLayo Wrote: [ -> ]Several boats out today. See pic. Sorry no other info, just did a drive by

[Image: 13-CDFB82-5489-4-A3-E-AEBE-54-FC211-F24-FE.jpg]

Thank you very much for your response.  I've been trying to get some info, from anyone.   Text to the park got no response.   
I'm going down for a bunch of walleye,  I hope. And some pictures.
(08-22-2021, 04:33 AM)doitall5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for your response.  I've been trying to get some info, from anyone.   Text to the park got no response.   
I'm going down for a bunch of walleye,  I hope. And some pictures.

Good luck, hope you find some. Trying to plan a trip myself once the seasons change a bit
Well tomorrow's the day we're going down to yuba in the morning taking 2 coolers so I can get a big boat load of walleye's, haha.
If I don't post we drowned, wrecked, or never made it.
I've been trying to get down there too, been a little concerned about access and mud on shore. Thought about taking my canoe down and may still do that. I'm guessing/hoping the power squadron pretty much have abandoned Yuba?
Except for labor day weekend, you would have no problems. Shores are dry. Lots of beach to use.
Today only two. Jet skies and a few kayaks
Calm waters by the dam.

[Image: 20210902-080940.jpg]

[Image: 20210902-084838.jpg]

Fritzfishin

How was the fishin