Fishing Forum

Full Version: Catching Giants on Flaming Gorge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys check out the new video catching a HUGE lake trout with my buddy Aaron owner of Mama Hog Fishing Rods.  This was the biggest by far fish I have ever reeled in.  It was a great fight fight and beautiful fish.  Here's a couple of pics to get you interested!!  (I hope)

[Image: 24671.jpg]

[Image: Catching-Giants-Thumbnail.jpg]
(06-23-2022, 01:08 AM)Lo knottyhookr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys check out the new video catching a HUGE lake trout with my buddy Aaron owner of Mama Hog Fishing Rods.  This was the biggest by far fish I have ever reeled in.  It was a great fight fight and beautiful fish.  Here's a couple of pics to get you interested!!  (I hope)

Congrats!!! Are they starting to come off bottoms and suspend now??
(06-23-2022, 02:07 AM)Redrebel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2022, 01:08 AM)Lo knottyhookr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys check out the new video catching a HUGE lake trout with my buddy Aaron owner of Mama Hog Fishing Rods.  This was the biggest by far fish I have ever reeled in.  It was a great fight fight and beautiful fish.  Here's a couple of pics to get you interested!!  (I hope)

Congrats!!! Are they starting to come off bottoms and suspend now??
Thank you!! There were a few suspended but most of them are still hugging the bottom.