Fishing Forum

Full Version: Wednesday morning at WB...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We were on the water with lines out at 7:30am and it was pretty good until about 10:30, then it completely shut off.  5 wipers, 1 walleye and several more hits.  We we trolling pretty fast. 3.0+ mph.  Started the 1st 30 minutes at 2.0-2.5, nothing. Kicked it up and immediately started getting hit.  

Best part - no cats. The freezer is well stocked with catfish fillets!
Worst part - buggiest day we've been out this year.  I don't even bother dealing with the ones swimming in my coffee anymore... ?

First one in the pool...

[Image: FB-IMG-1656114278971.jpg]
Sounds like a great morning. Other than bugs in coffee Smile
Wiper tacos... Tongue Tongue Tongue
[Image: 20220622-190727.jpg]
(06-24-2022, 11:46 PM)LundLefty Wrote: [ -> ]We were on the water with lines out at 7:30am and it was pretty good until about 10:30, then it completely shut off.  5 wipers, 1 walleye and several more hits.  We we trolling pretty fast. 3.0+ mph.  Started the 1st 30 minutes at 2.0-2.5, nothing. Kicked it up and immediately started getting hit.  

Best part - no cats. The freezer is well stocked with catfish fillets!
Worst part - buggiest day we've been out this year.  I don't even bother dealing with the ones swimming in my coffee anymore... ?

First one in the pool...

Good to hear you got into some before they shut down. Any size to the wipers?
No trophies, just eaters. The 1st one in the livewell was probably the smallest, most around 14"-15" and the biggest was about 17".

First time using the Bubba cordless fillet knife I got for Father's Day. Slick, and very efficient - barely any meat left on those bones!
[Image: 20220622-110913.jpg]
(06-25-2022, 07:00 PM)LundLefty Wrote: [ -> ]No trophies, just eaters.  The 1st one in the livewell was probably the smallest, most around 14"-15" and the biggest was about 17". 

First time using the Bubba cordless fillet knife I got for Father's Day. Slick, and very efficient - barely any meat left on those bones!
[Image: 20220622-110913.jpg]
Good choice.   I guess you liked my demo.  Congrats on scoring a good knife.  May you get to use it often.