Fishing Forum

Full Version: cost more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just read where hunting and fishing licenses will be going up just like everything else.
One of the few smart things I have done in my life was to buy a lifetime license.  It has paid for itself unlike most of the decisions I felt were smart.
(08-27-2022, 03:54 PM)PACMEN Wrote: [ -> ]Just read where hunting and fishing licenses will be going up just like everything else.
One of the few smart things I have done in my life was to buy a lifetime license.  It has paid for itself unlike most of the decisions I felt were smart.

+1, could not agree with you more, glad I made that decision, way back then.
(08-27-2022, 04:01 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2022, 03:54 PM)PACMEN Wrote: [ -> ]Just read where hunting and fishing licenses will be going up just like everything else.

Mine wont expire til March 2026. Disabled Vet. How much did they go up?

+1, could not agree with you more, glad I made that decesion, way back then.

You guys!!  At least your grateful. Your welcome. ?
(08-27-2022, 06:41 PM)ELM 71 Wrote: [ -> ]

Mine wont expire til March 2026. Disabled Vet. How much did they go up?

They don't sell em anymore.  I think they quit in 1992 or so.
This year, I purchased a five-year license, so I have to hang around at least five more years.
I have the 5yr combo with 2yrs left on it. I'll purchase it again when the time comes. This time it'll be just a fishing license since making decision to quit hunting.