Fishing Forum

Full Version: New user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have lurked on BFT in the past but never signed up. I don't get in as much fishing as I would like but I will try and share some experiences as I get out. I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone.
(04-19-2023, 07:54 PM)one-last-cast Wrote: [ -> ]I have lurked on BFT in the past but never signed up. I don't get in as much fishing as I would like but I will try and share some experiences as I get out. I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone.

Welcome to the site, when you get out, what kind of fish do you like to catch the most?
Glad to have you on board. Can't wait to hear some fish stories
Thanks guys. I just like fishing in general so I am good with catching anything. I have caught most species in Utah and enjoy going to Idaho occasionally chasing Sturgeon.
(04-20-2023, 08:18 PM)one-last-cast Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. I just like fishing in general so I am good with catching anything. I have caught most species in Utah and enjoy going to Idaho occasionally chasing Sturgeon.
Sounds like you will fit right in, lots of us are multi species anglers and a few even travel to Idaho for the sturgeon.