Fishing Forum

Full Version: Standings 2024 Summer Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far I'm the only one that has entered anything in this contest, I did put John's biggest cat, I assumed he would enter the challenge since he did last year.  Anyway I'm not posting a spreadsheet since there aren't any fish to look at.  I'll catch up when we get a few other fish on the chart... Good luck and if you haven't signed up yet, it's free and not too hard to enter your catches...  Good luck everyone... Later J
Here's a day late April first update so you'll know it's not a joke....  Jim is leading the charge with the massive cat starter, we have several fish starting to show up... If I have missing anyone's entries please remind me... It seems like there was another trout on ice post besides Ron, but I can't find it, so please let me know if I have overlooked your score...  Going to be fun this year and remember one category doesn't necessarily win the challenge, so don't be intimidated by Jim's high early score.. As soon as other categories get going things will even out... Congrats Jim for an impressive start...  Later J

[Image: sumcon4224.png]

[Image: sumcon4224a.png]
Boy you guys need to fire me... Sorry for the super slow updates this year, been crazy busy and having computer issues so when I'm getting time to look at it, my ability to score the fish has been not working... Anyway except for Julie's fish I think I have the challenge fish updated... So check out the score and if I've missed some of your fish, please drop me a PM and let me know and I'll get them scored...

But as of today minus Julie's update, we have a three way tie between Jim, Brett and Joe, When I verify Julie's I think it will make it a 4 way tie for first place adding Julie to the mix....  Crazy how this format juggles everyone around with a couple fish in different categories... Anyway here are the current scores, there are some really great fish showing up check out some of them outside of the catfish contest like Joe's 38" laker... I'll try and do better on the next update... Later J
(06-11-2024, 01:44 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: [ -> ]Boy you guys need to fire me... Sorry for the super slow updates this year, been crazy busy and having computer issues so when I'm getting time to look at it, my ability to score the fish has been not working... Anyway except for Julie's fish I think I have the challenge fish updated... So check out the score and if I've missed some of your fish, please drop me a PM and let me know and I'll get them scored...

But as of today minus Julie's update, we have a three way tie between Jim, Brett and Joe, When I verify Julie's I think it will make it a 4 way tie for first place adding Julie to the mix....  Crazy how this format juggles everyone around with a couple fish in different categories... Anyway here are the current scores, there are some really great fish showing up check out some of them outside of the catfish contest like Joe's 38" laker... I'll try and do better on the next update... Later J

[Image: Summer-update-6-11-2024.jpg]
Let's see if this will work for me today... See below for updated charts..

[Image: catcon82024a.png]

[Image: catcon82024b.png]
We just had a change in the top spot, well Brett tied Jim at number one... by the way great job everyone and sorry I have been so vacant at keeping scores up to date this summer... Just got a few of my heavy hitting commitments relieved for a little while so trying to catch up a little... If I have missed some of your scores, please let me know so I can give you proper credit.. But here is today's score, I think we have a little over a month left for the contest, plenty of time to get out and add some new scores... Good luck..

[Image: allcon92624a.png]

[Image: allcon92624b.png]