Fishing Forum

Full Version: Starvation two days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We stayed in one of there small cabins. This is my second Time  not fancy but it's air-condition has a small fridge. No inside water or stove just a microwave. 

[Image: 20240613-133503.jpg]

[Image: 20240613-134126.jpg]

[Image: 20240613-134132.jpg]

You must us the outside park out houses, there are showers in the park.

Fished two hours Friday and caught 2 small walleyes.  Down by the bridge along the shore .
Fished Saturday 6 hours caught two nice rainbows trolling flashers and squids. Walleyes were not very hungry little ones just bite off the tail of the crawler. 
I hand a hard time using bottom bouncers. Water was very deep. Places that were once 20ft deep now 55 ft.

[Image: 20240615-073313.jpg]

[Image: 20240615-073322.jpg]

The boat ramp was good but busy. I think some people need training, and some need to prep their boat Before filling up the ramp.

[Image: 20240614-054542.jpg]

[Image: 20240614-203833.jpg]

If you want rainbows  I suggest trolling early down in front of Rabbit Gulch saw lots of suspended fish with the side finding sonar. 

I'm sure glade I don't need to fish on Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks for the invite to fish with you. I have fished Starvation a couple times from a boat, but more so on the ice. Always great to get out with someone else to learn from their experience. Lunch at the cabin was great too.
Thanks for the info. I’ll be at it in the morning.
I always stay at the cabins there, getting two solid days of fishing with a three-night stay. Always on weekdays.

BTW, a small tv with a simple antenna can get up to 35 channels in those cabins. Very useful for filling up an evening and getting morning weather. Bring a folding table.