Fishing Forum

Full Version: Our next Fish Talk Radio Kids' Fishing Derby 3/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

WFBRadio

[#000099][size 2]Our next Fish Talk Radio Kids' Fishing Derby 3/27
[/size][/#000099]

[font "Verdana"][#000099][size 2]
Our next Fish Talk Radio Kids' Fishing Derby will be at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley on Saturday, 03/27/2004. This is a free event for all kids, with a BBQ and prizes to be awarded! It's a really big one- you don't want to miss it! Stay tuned to Fish Talk Radio for details! [url "http://www.fishtalkradio.com/FishingDerby04a.pdf"]http://www.fishtalkradio.com/FishingDerby04a.pdf[/url]

FISH TALK RADIO: KMPC AM1540 – The Ticket/Sporting News Radio, Wednesday nights 8 to 10pm with the hot scoop for your fishing weekend with the only weeknight fishing prime time show.

Be a part of the show by sending an e-mail to [url "mailto:JACKPOT@FISHTALKRADIO.COM"][#0000ff]JACKPOT@FISHTALKRADIO.COM[/#0000ff][/url]
or calling us at (800) 770-1540. Listen live on the internet [url "http://www.fishtalkradio.com/"][#800080]www.fishtalkradio.com[/#800080][/url]

[/size][/#000099][/font]
[signature]

Hey FTRDeckhand,

Thanks for the info.

Please update the post when the event nears.

JapanRon
[signature]

WFBRadio

Kid's Only five more days.[Smile]
[signature]
Hello FTR,

This was a blast last year!

We're doing sign ups for F.V. Youth Football (I coach and am on the board), I'll get some flyers out, and I'll hand them out at my son and duaghters baseball and softball games this week. Thanks for the pdf flyer, it prints great.

We have some kids bft hooksafes (plastic hook covers that attach to the guides of a rod). If you want a few hundred for the goodie bags please let me know and we can arrange to get them over to you. I think we also and a dozen or so kids t-shirts.

You can call me at the office 714-964-0208 ext.221 if you want to add them to your give-aways.

HOOKSAFE: [center][Image: hooksafe.jpg][/center]
[signature]

WFBRadio

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"]Fountain Valley’s Mile Square Park Hosts Fourth Annual Free Kids Fishing Derby[/font]

[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]

[font "Times New Roman"]FOUNTAIN VALLEY (March 1, 2004) – The Orange County Department of Harbors Beaches and Parks along with Fish Talk Radio will be hosting the fourth annual Free Kids Fishing Derby at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley. This event is on Saturday, March 27, 2004 with fishing starting at 9:00am sharp. The lucky angler who catches the largest trout will win a prize package worth over $500. [/font]

[font "Times New Roman"]“Every young angler will go home with a prize” states Steven Fukuto, one of the hosts of Fish Talk Radio. “And, after fishing, everyone can enjoy a free hot dog barbecue courtesy of Sam’s Club in Fountain Valley.” There are three age divisions: 7 years and under; 8 to 11years and 12 to 15 years of age. “The competition is stiff, and the younger age group, as well as the young lady anglers has been dominating the scoreboard over the past few years” Fukuto added. [/font]

[font "Times New Roman"]Don Zeigler, the Park Ranger at Mile Square Park has arranged a Fishing Clinic hosted by the California Department of Fish and Game. They will have a limited amount of loaner fishing rods available for those who complete the clinic. Registration and the clinic begin at 7:00am. The derby runs from 9:00 to 12:00pm followed by the lunch and awards ceremony hosted by the crew of Fish Talk Radio.[/font]

[font "Times New Roman"]“We appreciate the generous support from the local community,” stated Ranger Ziegler. On the lists of sponsors are: Orange County Board of Supervisors, Orange County Department of Harbors Beaches and Parks, Mile Square Park, Fish Talk Radio, Sam’s Club, Carl’s Jr, 7-Eleven (10950 Warner at Euclid), Boater’s World Marine Stores, and many more. [/font]

[font "Times New Roman"]Fish Talk Radio also hosts free kids fishing derby at Lake Poway, Huntington Beach Pier, and Lake Cuyamaca. More information about all of these derbies can be found at www.fishtalkradio.com. Fish Talk Radio can be heard on KMPC 1540- The Ticket/Sporting News Radio in Los Angeles on Wednesday night from 8 to 10pm and every Thursday night starting April 1, 2004.[/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[signature]
Be There,or Be Square! That's MILE SQUARE" that is".:7
[signature]