Fishing Forum

Full Version: rock creek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the big browns are on tap. buddy caught two last sat over five pounds. other buddy caught several over 28 inches one day last week. the real big boys should be active now. there are some 35 inchers 10 to 17 pounds in there. crossineye
[signature]
Was he fishing the indian land or the state land.
[signature]
WERE IS ROCK CREEK ??????
[signature]
I forgot the Indian land isn't open yet on Rock creek.
[signature]
It's out on the northwest edge of the Basin. It's northeast of Tabiona and Hannah.
[signature]
It's almost straight north out of duchesne.
[signature]
I have seen some big boys come out of the beaver ponds and the smaller ponds, plus the river up there. I need to fish that more often, I usually stick on the Lake Fork due to proximity to the property, but after seeing and hearing about some of the fish coming out of the ROCK, i will have to pay a visit!!! [Smile]
[signature]
happy to share guys but please release these big guys some are twenety plus yrs old and if we all take just one its all she wrote... take pics but not the fish please we return all the big browns and rainbows so our kids and their kids will enjoy the same opertunites weve enjoyed thanx. crossineye
[signature]
don't want to sound like a hush hush kind of guy, but that is a little stream that can't handle much pressure. I wouldn't recommend reporting small streams like that all over the net. Would just hate to see it fished out in a year like a few others I know.
[signature]
dues you catches big brown rocks on em how you says rocks creek
[signature]
not in the river in ponds.
[signature]
if someone catches a big brown in the 17 lbs range do you think they will let it go? i would bet a 100 dollar bill it wont be.
[signature]