Fishing Forum

Full Version: Little Dell Sat., PICS included
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a good day at Little Dell on Saturday. caught and released 8 between me and my dad in about 2 hours on west bank. Has anyone ecer got any where the river dumps in? It was kind of muddy but had the "look" of an area that would have some big fish. Biggest was 19" Can anyone tell me what kind of fish is in the picture? ( The fish by itself, not the one with my dad in it.) Thanks, Ben
[signature]
Sounds and looks like you had a great time. Nice pics. The fish that you asked about is a cutthroat if I've ever see one. Thanks for the post.

Chad
[signature]
Looks like a spit tail suckerfish; or maybe just your garden variety Oncorincus Clarki.
[signature]
Looks like you had a great time !Great pics.
[signature]
Nice pics. Thanks for the report. The fish in the pic by itself is a cutthroat.
[signature]
i was up there today from 615-715P didn't even get a bite but i did have the place to myself again not a soul in site did pack out 1 worm container

on another note there was a sheriff there when i got there he said not a word as i got my poles out and walked down he was gone when i came back up and my car nor any of the other 7 ( bikers ) parked there had a ticket on it

also it is now posted all cutts must be released brook trout 4 fish limit
[signature]
[cool]Hey, welcome to BFT/Utah board, Ben and fishinfan. You guys are gonna like it here!
[signature]
That would be a Bonneville Cuttroat and probable the most ugliest one I've ever seen. They should be in spawning colors, basically a golden body and pink to Red belly.

That pond is bigger then most lakes down south. I don't know why you would call it a pond.
[signature]
Its a nice cutthroat. Nice pics. Welcome to the board.... I'm still feeling it out but it seems like a good place to come and see whats up with a lot of our more urban fishing spots..... Well, close to the populated places anyway. Seems like most everyone has fished most of the places at least once or twice so anywhere you ask about will probably net you some info. Nice to have you.
[signature]