Fishing Forum

Full Version: Nice Brown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Here's a pic that oldspot sent me to edit and post for him. I know none of the piticulars so he'll have to give the full story. The fish is a whooper. He said it weighed 26 lbs. Enjoy![/size][/font] [center][/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4365;][/center]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Wow that is a very nice Brown. Where was it caugth? Also what was it caugth with? Nice fish anyway.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[shocked] Holy Cow!!! Can't wait to hear that story!
[signature]
NICE FISH!!!! THE GORGE CAN RPODUCE LUNKER BROWNS.
[signature]
What a great fish! Very impressive. Congrats to the individual lucky enough to land that bad boy. Thanks for the pics, and I look forward to the story.
[signature]
Very nice fish, I look forward to reading the report from Oldspot. If he caught it in Utah, then it had to be the Gorge. It has been a lot of years since a brown that big has come from the Gorge, beautiful fish. WH2
[signature]
Very nice brown!
[signature]
Congrats on the Nice fish!!!!!

John
[signature]
All right guys, heres the story. First it is not the Gorge. Try starvation. My kid brother caught it on his birthday in March. The sun was just trying to come up, We put our lines in the water, made one run from the boat ramp across the damn, then back to the boat ramp. We pulled across the boat ramp point and that monster hit. We thought it was the bottom at first, untill the bottom began to strip line ,8lb line at that. after a couples of runs of rip drag fun, we backed the boat up right to it. It was in 8 feet of water just laying there, crystal clear water, I grabbed the net, submerged myself, and up with the fish. We stood there in disbelief for at least 5 minutes, no words utterd. After we came to really belive that it was in the boat and not swimming away with the lure in its mouth. Then pure excitement.
[signature]
"Nice brown?" let's see if we can understate it anymore. I almost didn't look into the post. That is unbelievable. How old is your brother? That brown is bigger than most of the salmon I've caught - he'll have bragin' right the rest of his life! That fish is bigger than most if not all of the salmon I have caught. Great story!. Thanks for sharing.

Chris
[signature]
Nice brown...........What a fish!
[signature]
Thanks for sharing the story oldspot. Tell your bro congrats. That is one incredible fish.
[signature]
Killer brown! Did you get lenghth and girth measurements? And all I keep hearing is there is no feed in Starvation. She looks well fed to me?
[signature]
THAT'S A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!NICE FISH!!!!!! DID YOU LET IT GO??
[signature]
That's the kind of fish you get replicas made of, and nail to a wall.
[signature]
Hey oldspot when you say, "My kid brother caught it on his birthday in March," do you mean THIS past March, 2004? That sure is some fish!
[signature]