Fishing Forum

Full Version: 900 SOUTH BRIDGE 5-22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
stopped for an hour after work first 5 min. in the water big hit almost took my pole fixed worm cast again 30 sec. later small hit. brought it in again fixed worm then cast 5 min. later wham got it pulled in roughly 24in. chanel reached down to grab it and damn leader broke right at the hook......... 1 other small mudder then it started to sprinkle and it shut off the bite i mean....
[signature]
[cool]Wow, that sounds like a fun fishing fight you had. Is that the bridge off 9th and Redwood, or that bridge that's 9th south down in the "barrio?"(about 10th west or so). I go by both of those places sometimes for appointments, and never see people fishing either of those spots, so I wondered how it is there. Call me paranoid, but I think if I fished in that neighborhood I'd have "my little friend" strapped to my hip (his name is Kimber .45). Hope you get that big cat next time.
[signature]
I believe he is talking about the bridge near the power station (or whatever those things are) in west jordan. I have fished there as well, but never got a channel, just muds, suckers, carp and a trout or two. Thanks for the report, I fished the jordan last night as well but only got muds.
Anthony
[signature]
I still want to catch one of those monster KOI's (GOLD FISH). Do you think if you leave the orange scales on and use it for bait it would attract more fish? Maybe we could add koi to our list of bait fish. LOL!!
[signature]
900 south and redwood west of redwood there was another guy there too on north side of bridge
[signature]
Your best bet for a monster koi wiggy would be to fish the sunset ponds. I have caught numerous koi outa there that have pushed ten pounds, and If they survived the winter, they ought to be even bigger than they were last year. Powerbait or bread will do the trick, or even a worm. Anyone fished the sunset ponds recently? I want some frog action.

Anthony
[signature]