Fishing Forum

Full Version: Causey Report 6-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went up to Causey today to try to catch some Kokes. Well the fishing was pretty slow, but I did manage to boat 3 kokes and 2 planter bows. I was trolling my usual setup, at about 1.2-1.4 MPH. The fish were hitting very soft today. I missed quite a few hits, and it took me a while to boat my first fish. I was even using snubbers, and most of the fish would come off within a couple seconds. Not sure what kind they were, all the fish I caught today were just barely hooked. It was a pleasant morning to be on the lake. There were also a couple of guys up there in tubes, jigging off the bottom, they caught one Koke and one Splake, however they were still there when I left.

The reservoir is still spilling, but just barely. There was just a little trickle coming over the spillway. Here are a couple pics from this trip. I was testing out my new fishing camera. I think they turned out pretty good.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5038;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5039;]
[signature]
[size 3]Great pic's buddy!![/size]

[size 3]I did not know you had a toon???[/size]
[signature]
Thanks Pat. This is the second summer I've had it. It's just the first time I've been out this year. It's a fun little boat to fish from. The bad part, is that when Causey starts to drop, the walk down the dam gets a lot further!
[signature]