Fishing Forum

Full Version: 8/9, 8/10, and 8/11 Premier Trips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there guys,

Yesterday and today were just awesome when it came to barracuda fishing here in the Los Angeles area. I got my limit many times over and contributed to those less adept or fortunate on the boat.

Fished both the horseshoe kelp and the Huntington flats. Yesterday was wide open on the shoe... today wide open on the flats for barracuda but hard to get a sandie limit in those two spots. Barries grab your anchovie or sardine before you can get down to the bass! The puppydogs were out in force and grabbed my possible yellowtail! boo hoo. Caught a nice tern that was not happy to be flown like a kite. Released but not before revenge was met out on my middle finger on my right hand. That's my line feed-out control finger!

Don't do plastics as they will just get chewed to pieces.

Anchovies and Sardines were the ticket!

Going tomorrow too!

JapanRon
[signature]
HI JapanRon , I see you had some fun. I love catching Cudas also but, Ive been doing some rockfishing. Also I was wondering what are the specials on the double dips. I wanted to know so I could maybe catch one when I can.

By the way,thank you for the coupon that you sent to my dad.
[signature]