Fishing Forum

Full Version: jig pouring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if anyone in the ogden area has some jig molds and would like to get togeather for some pouring and share some mold lets get something set up. i have a melting pot and 3 mold and will be willing to share
[signature]

Chip_Flipper

sounds good to me. I have several molds , melting pot and a bunch a lead. But the next few week might be tough for me the bow hunt is on till the 17th keep me in mind. Thanks Chip
[signature]
what size molds do you have any1/16 or1/8
[signature]
i have a round jig head mold that does 1/8 and 1/4oz heads
[signature]
I don't know if petty does, but if you come down to the orem area I have molds that do minnow heads all the way down to 1/42 oz and roadrunners all the way down to 1/32 oz and round heads in 1/8 and 1/16 oz. I have also modified them so I can make 1/16 oz on 2/0 hooks.
jed burton
p.s. by the way if anyone down here in the orem area wants to do some pouring let me know I am always glad to share,
[signature]
Thanks to Tube Dude's mentoring I also have a fairly good collection of molds. I tie marabou jigs, Tube Dude's "bait bugs" and "bait bug spinners." I also tie flies and make"Pistol Petes." I also use my tube jig mold to make bodies for spinners that look much like the Panther Martin spinners. I live in the Orem area.

Lloyd
[signature]
Hi Lloyd,

Wish I would have known that you make Pistol Petes before I ordered a few from Cabela's yesterday. Perhaps I could have made a deal with you.
[signature]

Chip_Flipper

Its been awile since i looked in my box of stuff. I think I have 1/16 round head up to 1/4.
[signature]