Fishing Forum

Full Version: Moose hunting Alberta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ghost

Looks like we may get to go Moose and Wolf hunting next November in Alberta. Greg and Sherri Dussome of High Ridge Outfitters (near Robb, Alberta) have offered a very affordable Moose hunt for November. I'll be in Montana this November so it will be 2003 before we can make it. Their 6 day November Moose hunt is fully guided with food/lodging and license for $2,800 US (discount for 2 or more hunters). In the world of Moose hunting this is very reasonable. They are in a good area for Bear, Moose, Wolf, Coyote and other big game. You can tell them I sent you if you like. For information and availability, call Greg or Sherri at (780)794-3724 or email them at: sherrid@telusplanet.net/ Good hunting, Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"

Ghost

Just received a few pics from Alberta. Two hunters from Kansas took 2 Moose. Real nice, mature Bulls with lots of points. Looking good. Any Moose hunt stories? Let's hear about them..Ghost
[signature]
hey ghoast, you going to share them moose pic's with us? lol
[signature]

Ghost

Be glad to Dave, just don't know how to post them from a zip file. If you want to email me, I'll be glad to forward them to you. I'm still learning to navigate our new site..lol. Ghost
[signature]