Fishing Forum

Full Version: Making Jigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to TubeDude and Petty4life!!!!

My 11 year old son is now an addict!!!!!!

Tying some up at Bear Lake!
(Jason, notice the new hat)

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6642;]

His works of art!!

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6643;]
[signature]
Hey Pat the kids got talant they look real good.
[signature]
Thanks Jeff,

I am going out to get him some more supplies today.

Have you hit Bear lake lately?
[signature]
I haven't been out because I'm on a 25 day shutdown 11 days into it.[unsure] But, I have vacacation from the 5th of Nov to the 16th. I think the mack should be into the spawn some still at least I hope.
[signature]
ha ha ha ha ( maniacal laughter) another one joins our club of addicts. Now your in for it man and you don't even know it you poor poor man (and son). I just spent the better part of three days organizing all of my tying materials and paints and realized just how many dollars worth of stuff I have and I am not even getting started. I had better get as much as I can befor the baby is born or I won't be able to keep up with my addictions,
jed
[signature]
TD,

Just picked up some rabbit (white, black, and Fluor. green) for the bunny runner jig. I was wondering how to make it look.

Jed,

You are a mad man!!!!!!!
[signature]
hey f1o looks like we created a monster. come over sometime and ill give the boy some more supplies...

i talked with theangler the other day and hes going to set up a lure and jig making board for us.
[signature]
you need to go visit pats playpen. wholy cow
[signature]
I would love to visit "JIG CENTRAL" but I am affraid!!!

Those pic's are hilarious Pat!!!!! I think some may be kin of mine.
[signature]
fish1on i know those are kin of yours. the blonde looks like your sister.. can you get me a date[Wink]
[signature]
[cool]I hear ya, bro. I'm afraid to visit "jig central" too, 'cause I can just imagine me going wild with the credit card after visiting that place and putting lots of ideas into my head. It's bad enough when I go to petty's, and his joint is probably just starter stuff when compared to Sensai TubeDude's pad!
[signature]
I know I have nowhere near as much as you, but remember I have only been going for 4 months or so on this,
jed
[signature]
[Smile]Hi Pat
Boy that looks like fun. I'll bet you cant loose them as fast as your son can make them. Sounds like he will be a fisherman for life.
Scottieb
[signature]