Fishing Forum

Full Version: NIGHT FISHING TRIPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JR'S GUIDE SERVICE www.jrguideservice.com is now booking night trips on Lake LBJ for largemouth, white bass, crappie and stripers. We are the only guides in south-central Texas with the knowledge and experience to offer trips at the very best time of the day; between midnight and 9:00 AM. that is the time period when all species are the most active and when the lake is safest and most comfortable for the fishermen. On a typical night we catch 20-30 fish in a mixed bag (all species). You never know what the next cast will bring and the action is consistent. This time last year our clients broke a line class lake record for stripers. To inquire contact Jim Files at (830) 833-5688 or email jimfish@moment.net.<br><br>JR'S FISHING GUIDE SERVICE <br>Largest guide service in South Central Texas.
I saw your post was close to a year ago. Are you still offering night trips. Hows the fishing so far? Having any success?<br><br>Gamakatsu &lt;*(((&gt;{<br>Knowledge is power, pass it on.
Thanks for the info Jim, I was aware that the post referred to last year, Just wondered if you were still in action. Night fishing is restricted here in Wa, On the majority of fishable water. I don't pay close attention to the texas message board bet i'll keep that site in mind for the future.<br><br>Gamakatsu &lt;*(((&gt;{<br>Knowledge is power, pass it on.
"In action"? Yes indeed. We operate our guide business 12 months a year, fish tournaments 10 months out of each year<br>and do seminars for our industry related sponsors in between. There is hardly any let up on fishing during the year down here.<br><br>We are fulltime guides, not one of those that works a 9:00 to 5:00 in an office an calls himself a "guide" in order to catch the occassional unsuspecting client so he can make a boat payment. We actually fish for a living; are on the water daily to keep up with fish movements and patterns and provide our clients the best opportunity for a successful trip.<br><br><br>Jim Files<br>JR'S GUIDE SERVICE<br>www.jrguideservice.com<br><br>JR'S FISHING GUIDE SERVICE <br>Texas Highland Chain and Canyon Lake.