Fishing Forum

Full Version: Sunday At Easy Canyon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fished East Canyon again Sunday from my flat tube. Fished the arm right by the dam, Scored 18 fish in 3 hours on some hand tied jigs Petty4life gave me, tipped with a piece of worm. Purple seemed to be the hot color. Was a great day weather wise.

Petty4life when you going to take me up there in your boat?
[signature]
Good report. I'm going to try to make it up there either Thursday or Friday this week.

Were there any size to the fish?
[signature]
Easy Canyon??? is that what there calling it now?[Wink]

good to hear those jigs worked for you. just gont give out my secret color.[shocked]

how was it to float around in a flat tube?[Tongue]

just let me know when you want to go up there and we can drag my boat up and fish.[Smile]
[signature]
Fish where all 13-19"

Easy Canyon is what I'm going to call it now. (I just hit the wrong key) Don't worry i wont tell anyone your secret color is Faspearl Green.
Flat Tube man i need to use the spell check more.
I'm going to try and get up there again this sunday morning.
[signature]
Sounds awesome. I plan to fish "Easy" Canyon on Saturday.

Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Thanks for the update. It's always fun to go up there and catch a few fish. Too bad you can't find a cure for the anchor worms up there! Good luck on your next trip.
[signature]
Hey man I plan on hitting "easy canyon" this weekend, send some of those pretty Petty jigs my way. /you know we don't have any secrets here! [url "javascript: top.editor_iframe.addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
[signature]
i cant give you any Al if i get to close to you craig will accuse me of stealing your fishing spot[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
Hee Hee [url "javascript: top.editor_iframe.addTag('shocked')"][shocked][/url][url "javascript: top.editor_iframe.addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
I feel so powerful. The power to deny jigz.
[signature]
Fishonlynch and i hit EASY canyon this morning for some fishing. i started the day using my new leaded line setup i caught a few on that using a green apex and fol couldn't buy a bite. i switched to the downrigger and fol took the leaded line setup and finally he was able to get a few in the boat. fished for about 4hrs trolled from the boatramp to the dam and boated 15 fish.
[signature]
Jason it looks like easy canyon was good to ya today, are we still on for Sunday.
[signature]
Thanks petty for a relaxing & great day of fishing. The weather was perfect. I hope the picture of me turned out. fishonlynch..
[signature]
im still planning on it dave
[signature]
I got an idea!!! How bought we actually try to go fishing together instead of the harrassing phone calls when we are out and the other is working!!!!

Sounded like a great day, glad to here you are using the downrigger. Practice makes perfect.

Come up to bear lake and try that rigger out and the leaded line?????
[signature]
no i like harassing you at work while im fishing[Tongue]
[signature]