Fishing Forum

Full Version: Enduring Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enduring Love

Well if you needed to see more than the thumbs down on this one here it is... It started off boring went to a bit of a thrill on to a flopping mess all over the floor

this is a never ending film, meaning I thought it would never end. it just went on and on and on, and about when you wanted to poke your self in the side the movie did it for with a gut renching spectical of two men kissing,

Girls fair worning if you ever want to the guys to take you to see a film ever again that dosnt have a ball or puck as the theme or end up watching countles hours of ladies mud wrestling you wont drag your guys off to see this film.

if you want the up side to this story, well the setting was beutiful, I love seens of country side with farm animals. The town in which it was filmed is impressive in todays standards, well at least what we are used to seeing here in south east michigan

My final rating I give it...[Image: sigh.gif] [Image: 29_zzz.gif] [Image: 19_indifferent.gif] [Image: sigh.gif] [Image: sigh.gif] [Image: badair.gif] [sick]
[signature]