Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hey Booyaa!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Booyaa, How'd you do in Saturady's Tournament. Who were the winners? How was the turn out? Did you make it Milo?
[signature]

Milo

Hey Hodg,

I couln't make it. I had a previous engagement with the new little lady. I haven't heard from Booyaa. I would like to know how he did also.

You should bring the kids down to the docks. The fishing here has been quite good.
[signature]

booyaa

You know, Im not one to boast my totals. It was a super fun time. Fished with my bro Mark Romero, aka: romerofisherking. (not related but cool name.) Mark captured 3 trophys, way to go Ro me ro!

The event was well organized with good people. Kinda cool fishing from the surf. The water was warm and I got barrelled while casting, what else can you ask for.

I look forward to surfishing again soon. Tie on some squid, ghost shrimp or Sardines to a 4oz sinker and a #2 hook and you just never know what you'll hook up with. All sorts of sharks, rayz, halibut etc.

Dont try this at The Wedge!
[signature]
Thanks for the update, Miguel! Congrats ROMEROFISHERKING, by the way Mike is "[size 1]Im not one to boast my totals" a fancy way of saying you struck out (LOL).[shocked][/size]
[signature]

booyaa

I only caught one for the day and I was lucky enough to take one good photo at color before I released him.

[url "javascript:void(0)"][Image: Predations55Small.jpg][/url]

Whos your Daddy!?
[signature]

Milo

True........True..........
[signature]
Miguel, Scored another Great White, whats that make at least ten! All in days work for you!!! BOOYAAA!
[signature]

booyaa

If there is ever any questions about what I caught on any of my trips, I will always have photo support and I dont Lie.
[signature]

booyaa

By the way Shawn, I did catch 1 Tuna that was disqualified from the tournament because I had to double gaff it. [Image: superduper.jpg]
[signature]
Wow Miguel, Your almost as good a photographer as an angler!
[signature]