Fishing Forum

Full Version: HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO CATCH WIPERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering how long the wipers hit into fall,Does it get better as the water cools,or is the end coming soon to the wiper fishing,was hoping to get a few more trips in,with the duck hunt coming next month was going to hunt in the morning and fish in the afternoon.

Thanks for any info.

TIGHT LINES.

Tony
[signature]
Come on you wiper guys, I'm in the same boat, what's the answer? A good site for duck hunters is [url "http://www.refuge"]www.refuge[/url] forums.com/refugeforum display.php?=9bee87c1132 I don't think you need all that extra stuff on the address but you get the idea. Ask your duck/goose questions there!

[crazy]Leaky
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]When you can't get your boat on the water then you can stop. Seriously, I wouldn't figuring on quiting for at least a month and a half. By then it's time to chase lake trout and sharpen the auger blades![/font][/size]
[signature]
Auger blades are already sharp and ready to go. Come on Ice!!!!!![Smile]
[signature]
MY MOST PRODUCTIVE MONTH ON WILLARD BAY IS THE MONTH OF OCTOBER FOR WIPER
[signature]
You do realize that you are replying to a post made almost 5 years ago ?
[signature]
Wow... that Confused me a little bit... BLM saying another month and a half.. [Tongue]
[signature]
Caught me off guard too.[cool]
[signature]