Fishing Forum

Full Version: Howdy again folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[size 2]Hi there. I bet most of you don't remember me. Last time I was 'round here was quite a while ago. Used to go by jensenkid, or somethin like that. Well, I changed my life over the summer. If you know anything about John Lennon then you'll kinda know what I'm going for. I figured hey, if he could change his life so can I. I sorta calmed down and changed most things in my life.
So here I am.

Haven't been fishing much. Mostly hunting. Shot at a couple of nice big desert muly bucks last fall and got the fever bad. Finally got a nice dry doe above mill creek on the 14th of December. I'm certainly planing on fishing soon, though. Probly not the Jordan, though. That place got fished out. My little brother kept on tryin it last summer, and round july he finally gave out.
Well, I had better get offline now. Kinda late. Its good to be back round more folks like me. Expect more civilized posts soon!

Jerry Jensen[/size]
[signature]
I remember who you are/were, welcome back its good to have you back, you share lots of good info. look foward to hearing soem reports
[signature]
Hey welcome back "The Fisherman formerly known as thejensenkid". Glad you decided to return! We got a lot of new members here since you left, so the party's only gettin better!
[signature]
[cool]Welcome back jerry. I'm glad you decided to jump back in. Looking foreward to sharing posts again.[Wink]
[signature]
Welcome back Jerry. Enjoyed most of your previous posts, so don't totally change. Looking forward to your future reports, even if you happen to return to The Mighty Jordan River!
[signature]
Hey guys. Thanks for the welcome back! Its nice. I tried to do this from home, but the darn thing crashed again. Oh well. There's always Granite's Computers!
[signature]
welcome back but i like paul alot more he never walked out on his kids and stayed married to love of his life till death due they part

But i do like what imagine had to say
[signature]
Thanks.
I know it. Paul did lead a lot better life with his wife. Your just like pretty much every one else I know. I do gotta say though that he pretty much raised Sean and stayed with Yoko from '75 or there abouts on.

Imagine pretty much sums up my feelings for the world nowadays.
[signature]
Sounds like it has been a productive hunt for you this year. Congrats, and welcome back.
[signature]
Thanks. Yeah, I did have a good year of hunting. Too bad I couldn't kill the bucks, though. 3 easy chances slipped right through my hands. The first one was a monster freak on the muzzle loader hunt. That buck had to have been 32" easy with 7 or 8 a side. 3" under his belly at 150 yards. Second was a 28" 4X4. Missed two shots with my dad's 7MM at 250 yards. It was pouring rain, though. The third was a solid 185 B&C buck that was only 25" wide. One running shot at 300 yards on the last day. That one, though, I just about wacked. About 1" over his back, then he got into a gully and was outa there.
Did you get anything?
[signature]
HEY GOOD TO SEE YA BACK KIDD... HOWS RONDA? IF I REMEMBER RIGHT SHE IS GIRLFREIND.
[signature]
Yeah. She was till Oregon in August. We sort of grew apart, then her ex boyfriend asked her out again. Then last december he asked her to marry him. [Sad] Since then I've tried my best to stop it. No use, though. I sure do miss her.
[signature]