Fishing Forum

Full Version: What inspired your BFT name!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have met some of you and i know why you picked your BFT names.Others i have no idea why you chose your name .I have fished the ocean most of my life therefore i picked that name.Do tell what inspired your name![Tongue]
[signature]
[cool]the name says it all......
[signature]
My wife said, I am a Maniac when it comes to fishing. So there you have it I'm a Maniac!!
[signature]
self explanatory. Smile
[signature]
[green][size 2]Hobbittses[/size][/green]
[signature]
Because it identifies my name and where I live -- not too creative, but it works.
[signature]
I am heavily involved in the electronic music industry and you need a name that is catchy, marketable, and something you can sell.

In my case CBR is my real names initials, Craig Brennon Robin.

Smile
[signature]
The group of family and friends that I hunt with decided we all needed "handles" to call out over the two way radios. They came up with Bearclaw for some strange reason and it stuck.
[signature]
cause when I registered I was doing a ton of catfishing at the time, plus catfishing is one of my favorite types of fishing. I might've changed it, but don't want to hassle with re-registering,etc.
[signature]
A common wild card called when playing cards. No my name is not Jack and I have both eyes.
[signature]
Well I originally went with BowBoy because I love the sport and the challenges of archery. I have since changed it to Elkoholic because of my obcession for those majestic animals. I stayed away from Elkoholic the first time because I didn't want it to be linked to alcoholic. That, I am not!!

Pass it on for future generations!!!!
[signature]
CROSSIN EYES. EVER LOOK INTO A FISHES EYES WHEN YOUR REELIN IT IN ? LOOK NEXT TIME. BET THEY ARE CROSSED...
[signature]
well it was easy to remember it is my is my email [url "mailto:mikecromaine@hotmail.com"]mikecromaine@hotmail.com[/url] my name is mike, my last name starts with a C and I work for a company called romaine electric. Everyone thinks my last name is cromaine, if that makes sence. It does for me and that is what matters I do wish I could change it thou but i don't want to lose my walleye!
[signature]
People have been calling me Mateo since my junior high spanish classes.
[signature]
[left]John Lennon and Paul McCartney. Their like the greatest song writers of all time. Plus I love the beatles. I took a piece of both their names: Mc Lennon. As you can kinda tell I like John a little more.[/left]
[signature]
I love cat fishing, so that explains part of it. The weird spelling was inspired by a very strange South Park episode...but that is another story. LOL
[signature]
Mine is very obvious and could be combined with huntin4fun! [cool]
[signature]
[cool]I saw out for trout on a hat once, so when I was thinking about a moniker name, it just popped into my head and added 4 in there to make it easier. While Trout were the first subjects I ever fished for and the species I'm most experienced at, I now am fascinated by warm water fish, and love to fish for them and learn all I can. Here, wally-wally-wally!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Mine was inspired by my Dad TubeDude. For many years he has been tubing. For many years I have been Tubing too (TubeN2)[cool]. My son has been Tubing too therefore TubeNtoo.
[signature]
Up late one night, mind blank, couldnt think really, so i figgured that i mostly fish for fish like all fishermen, i just threw the 4 in place of for.
[signature]